Class Meeting 10: User Testing + Final Project Prototype Refinement
- You will learn about your fellow students' final projects.
- You will learn how to give constructive feedback.
- You will consider the comments given by your "users" and iterate on your prototype.
- 10:00-10:15: Get your prototype to a working stage
- 10:15-10:30: User test with your partner group
- 10:30-11:30: Finish building your prototype and prepare for your final presentationon Thursday
User Testing Procedure
Please refer to this list for your user testing partner:
- Table 1 with Table 2
- Table 3 with Table 6
- Table 4 with Table 7
- Table 5 with Table 8
Please interact with your partner's final project prototype and note down your thoughts in the worksheet provided. Worksheets must be returned to your partner by 10:30. All worksheets should be turned in
at the end of the class.
Final Presentation Guidelines:
Please spend some time towards the end of this class to review the requirements for the final presentation here
Requirements to Meet Expectations for Today's Class
- You have a working prototype for your partner to interact with.
- You complete the feedback worksheet for your partner team by 10:30.
- You finish working on your final project and final project presentation