Class Meeting 11: Final Project Presentations & Demo
- You will present your final project to the class.
- You will learn about your fellow students' final projects.
- You will reflect on what you've learned in the final project and this course.
Expectations for the Final Project Presentation
Your final project presentation will involve both a verbal explanation of your project, what you learned, and what challenges you overcame as well as a live demo:
Verbal explanation of your final project
- Description of your final project: Describe what societal problem your robot is addressing and how your robot interacts with a person to address that problem.
- What you learned: Describe 1-2 things you learned about robot programming through the process of working on this final project.
- Overcoming Challenges: Describe the most significant challenge you faced while working on this project and how your team overcame that challenge.
Live demo: Demonstrate all of your robot's functionalities by having one of your team members interact with the robot.
Course Exit Survey
Please follow this link to take the Course Exit Survey. The survey should take you about 10 minutes to complete.
The purpose of this survey is to understand your interest in computing, what you learned from this course, and any feedback you have for us about the course. Your responses to this survey will inform the way we run this course in future years.
Requirements to Meet Expectations for Today's Class
- You participate in your team's final project presentation.
- You listen and pay attention to the final project presentations of the other teams.
- You complete the Course Exit Survey.